Trump Ruffin Tower Llc
- 2019 Revenue: $27,677,448, divided between $4,414,500 in condo sales and $23,262,948 in hotel revenue
- 2018 Revenue: $28,558,298, divided between $6,002,244 in condo sales and $22,556,054 in hotel revenue
- 2019 Asset Value: Over $50,000,000
- Business Type: Hotel and Condominium Complex
Trump Ruffin Tower LLC manages the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas. Constructed in 2008, the tower is a combination hotel and condominium development.
It struggled as the Great Recession hit when it opened more than a decade ago, devastating the real estate market. Plans for a second tower were scrapped.
Approval Ratings And Scholar Surveys
Trump was the only president to never reach a 50% approval rating in the Gallup poll dating to 1938. The approval ratings showed a record partisan gap: 88 percent among Republicans, 7 percent among Democrats. Until September 2020, the ratings were unusually stable, reaching a high of 49 percent and a low of 35 percent. Trump finished his term with a record-low approval rating of between 29 percent and 34 percent and a record-low average of 41 percent throughout his presidency.
In Gallup’s annual poll asking Americans to name the man they admire the most, Trump placed second to Obama in 2017 and 2018, tied with Obama for most admired man in 2019, and was named most admired in 2020. Since Gallup started conducting the poll in 1948, Trump is the first elected president not to be named most admired in his first year in office.
Donald Trump Is The Best Ever President In The History Of The Cosmos Here’s Why
Its no longer interesting, or particularly newsworthy, to point out that Donald Trump lies. It stopped being interesting a long time ago. He lied en route to the presidency. He lied about the crowd at his inauguration. His speech itself was one big lie. And the falsehoods only metastasized from there.
Why? Weve covered that, too, most recently in all the chatter about Too Much and Never Enough, by Mary Trump, who is not only his niece but also a clinical psychologist. He lies because he grew up among liars. He lies because hyperbole and hooey buoy his fragile ego. He lies because he is practiced at it, is habituated to it and never seems to pay much of a price for it.
What intrigues me is that last part: the impunity. I want to understand how he has gotten away with all of the lying because Im desperate to know whether hell continue to.
Thats the question at the heart of his reelection bid, because his strategy isnt really law and order or racism or a demonization of liberals as monument-phobic wackadoodles or a diminution of Joe Biden as a doddering wreck. All of those gambits are there, but they spring from and burble back to a larger, overarching scheme. His strategy is fiction. His strategy is lies.
Also Check: How Many Times Has Trump Gone Bankrupt
Trump Old Post Office Llc
- 2019 Revenue: $40,523,041
- 2019 Asset Value: Over $50,000,000
- Business Type: Hotel
This business is a holding company for the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., which operates in the Old Post Office building, a national landmark. Trump’s company holds a long-term lease on the property, owned by the U.S. government, which could last nearly 100 years with extensions.
The hotel was at the center of a major emoluments case against the former president. A group of hotel and restaurant owners sued Trump for violating the emoluments clause, alleging that he was unconstitutionally profiting from his office because his hotel gets the business of foreign officials staying there to curry his favor. The group argued that this gave the former president’s hotel an unfair competitive advantage against their businesses.
Possibly as a result of lawsuits and public criticism, the Trump Organization planned to sell its lease to the property. They were seeking a purchase price of more than $500 million, one of the highest-priced hotel deals per room ever. The sale process was placed on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Achieving A Secure Border
Secured the Southern Border of the United States.
- Built over 400 miles of the worlds most robust and advanced border wall.
- Illegal crossings have plummeted over 87 percent where the wall has been constructed.
- Deployed nearly 5,000 troops to the Southern border. In addition, Mexico deployed tens of thousands of their own soldiers and national guardsmen to secure their side of the US-Mexico border.
- Ended the dangerous practice of Catch-and-Release, which means that instead of aliens getting released into the United States pending future hearings never to be seen again, they are detained pending removal, and then ultimately returned to their home countries.
- Entered into three historic asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala to stop asylum fraud and resettle illegal migrants in third-party nations pending their asylum applications.
- Entered into a historic partnership with Mexico, referred to as the Migrant Protection Protocols, to safely return asylum-seekers to Mexico while awaiting hearings in the United States.
Fully enforced the immigration laws of the United States.
Ended asylum fraud, shut down human smuggling traffickers, and solved the humanitarian crisis across the Western Hemisphere.
Secured our Nations immigration system against criminals and terrorists.
Protected American workers and taxpayers.
Serving And Protecting Our Veterans
Reformed the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve care, choice, and employee accountability.
- Signed and implemented the Forever GI Bill, allowing Veterans to use their benefits to get an education at any point in their lives.
- Eliminated every penny of Federal student loan debt owed by American veterans who are completely and permanently disabled.
- Compared to 2009, 49 percent fewer veterans experienced homelessness nationwide during 2019.
- Signed and implemented the HAVEN Act to ensure that Veterans whove declared bankruptcy dont lose their disability payments.
- Helped hundreds of thousands of military service members make the transition from the military to the civilian workforce, and developed programs to support the employment of military spouses.
- Placed nearly 40,000 homeless veterans into employment through the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program.
- Placed over 600,000 veterans into employment through American Job Center services.
- Enrolled over 500,000 transitioning service members in over 20,000 Department of Labor employment workshops.
- Signed an executive order to help Veterans transition seamlessly into the United States Merchant Marine.
Trump Ice Natural Spring Water
Trump Ice was a bottled water brand. The winner of The Apprentice Season 2, Kelly Perdew, served as executive vice president of the organization.
The company’s website no longer exists, and the product can no longer be found in national grocery chains or stores but some can still be found on eBay and other auction sites.
The company was used as a gimmick in the show’s first season when contestants marketed and sold the product.
You May Like: What Does Trump Call Bernie Sanders
He Has His Priorities Straight
He has greatly emphasized his beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military.
He has already started on his objectives of making the USA a superpower in terms of military, the Navy and Air Force has organized varied training for Army personnel. He is trying to maintain peaceful and good diplomatic relations with all the important nations and has thereby proved to be an effective leader. His acumen for success and ability to get things done are one of the major reasons of defining him as the best choice.
President Trump Saved America From Hillary Clinton
Had Trump not run for office, it is very likely that Americans would currently be stuck with Clinton as the commander in chief. Clinton embodied corruption, dishonesty, entitlement and every other negative trait that is typically associated with politicians. Furthermore, the former secretary of state had a terrible track record during her time as a government official and felt entitled to the Oval Office.
Aside from Clintons abysmal experience and character, her proposed policies were even worse. Were it not for Trump, Americans might currently be faced with higher taxes, upsurges in illegal immigration and other dastardly policies that would run this country into the ground. Thanks to the current president, the economy is at an all-time high, illegal immigration has decreased and the amount of Americans on food stamps has also .
Recommended Reading: Will You Vote For Trump
Remaking The Federal Judiciary
Appointed a historic number of Federal judges who will interpret the Constitution as written.
- Nominated and confirmed over 230 Federal judges.
- Confirmed 54 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, making up nearly a third of the entire appellate bench.
- Filled all Court of Appeals vacancies for the first time in four decades.
- Flipped the Second, Third, and Eleventh Circuits from Democrat-appointed majorities to Republican-appointed majorities. And dramatically reshaped the long-liberal Ninth Circuit.
Appointed three Supreme Court justices, expanding its conservative-appointed majority to 6-3.
- Appointed Justice Neil Gorsuch to replace Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Appointed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- Appointed Justice Amy Coney Barrett to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Failure: Family Separations And The Deaths Of Migrant Children
Trump in 2016 campaigned on reducing undocumented immigration, pledging to take a hardline approach.
He made good on that promise when coming into office, but was accused of human-rights abuses and violating international law by the UN.
The president of the American Academy of Pediatrics at the time described the practice as “nothing less than government-sanctioned child abuse.”
After widespread backlash, Trump issued an executive order in June 2018 to halt the family separations, and a federal judge ordered the Trump administration to reunite all those it had separated. But the fallout from the separations is ongoing.
Trump falsely blamed his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, for the policy that saw thousands of children separated from their parents.
At least six migrant children died in US custody, leading to widespread condemnation of conditions in detention facilities.
The UN human-rights chief, Michelle Bachelet, in July 2019 said she was “shocked” by the US government’s treatment of migrant children and the conditions they faced in detention facilities after crossing the border from Mexico.
You May Like: Where Does Donald Trump Stand In The Polls
Cherishing Life And Religious Liberty
Steadfastly supported the sanctity of every human life and worked tirelessly to prevent government funding of abortion.
- Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy, ensuring that taxpayer money is not used to fund abortion globally.
- Issued a rule preventing Title X taxpayer funding from subsiding the abortion industry.
- Supported legislation to end late-term abortions.
- Cut all funding to the United Nations population fund due to the funds support for coercive abortion and forced sterilization.
- Signed legislation overturning the previous administrations regulation that prohibited states from defunding abortion facilities as part of their family planning programs.
- Fully enforced the requirement that taxpayer dollars do not support abortion coverage in Obamacare exchange plans.
- Stopped the Federal funding of fetal tissue research.
- Worked to protect healthcare entities and individuals conscience rights ensuring that no medical professional is forced to participate in an abortion in violation of their beliefs.
- Issued an executive order reinforcing requirement that all hospitals in the United States provide medical treatment or an emergency transfer for infants who are in need of emergency medical careregardless of prematurity or disability.
- Led a coalition of countries to sign the Geneva Consensus Declaration, declaring that there is no international right to abortion and committing to protecting womens health.
- First president in history to attend the March for Life.
Reforms In The Criminal System
The law of crimes and related punishments governs the right of people against crimes of serious nature. The stats for the US state that not even 10% of the total population is serving their term in federal prison.
The presence of a federal system in any country and through the government is important as it sets the rules for the prison policy. It is important for law and order in different countries.
Trump had proposed prison reforms. They were foreseen as cautious, but later, they were considered humane. Offenses related to certain kinds of drugs have a reduced term.
Prisoners have different ways of qualifying for getting released early from prison. Also, the health and hygiene of both male and female prisoners are given proper priority. There are no overcharges and no exploitation in the name of care in prison.
Also Check: How Many Approve Of Trump
President Trump Defies The Odds
Ultimately, Trump will be remembered as the best president ever because he defies the odds. Since the inception of his candidacy, countless people doubted his abilities. First, critics said he wouldnt run. Then, they said Trump would never win the Republican nomination. After he secured the nomination, naysayers claimed that Trump would fail to defeat Clinton. Each and every one of these assertions turned out to be wrong.
Since Trump has defeated Clinton, his critics now believe that he will face impeachment. This is based on the conspiracy theory that the president colluded with Russia in 2016 to win the election. The Russia probe has continued for over a year and thus far, no evidence has surfaced which proves that Trump colluded. Many members of the presidents base have justifiably criticized those who continue to push the narrative of collusion.
Individuals who defy the odds are usually quite inspirational figures. Trump has achieved this feat multiple times and will continue to do so. His personality, candidness and policies engendered his win in 2016.
They will also secure his re-election to the Oval Office in 2020.
President Trump Bridges Gaps
Another highlight of Trumps presidency is his ability to bridge gaps. This ability particularly presented itself with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Prior to the June Singapore summit, Trump and Kim Jong Un maintained a tense relationship, to say the least. Both parties frequently criticized one another. This subsequently prompted Trump critics to opine that he would drag America into World War III.
Of course, people who held this opinion turned out to be wrong. The presidents meeting with Kim Jong Un resulted in the signing of an agreement in which Kim Jong Un affirmed his decision to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula. In exchange, Trump also agreed to halt joint military unions with South Korea.
Read Also: How Did Trump Do In The Primaries
Things Trump Got Right
Nobody does nothing as president, not even someone who watches television for five or six hours a day.
About the author: David Frum is a staff writer at The Atlantic.
In his single term as president, George H. W. Bush negotiated the peaceful reunification of Germany. He liberated Kuwait while losing few American lives. He signed legislation to end acid rain. He did a budget deal that reduced federal deficits, enacted the Americans With Disabilities Act, and successfully resolved the collapse of the savings-and-loan industry.
Jimmy Carter, in his one term, deregulated passenger aviation. He updated the regulation of rail freight, shipping, and trucking, laying the foundation for Americas modern delivery system. He negotiated the Camp David Accords, ending belligerency between Egypt and Israel. He avoided a major crisis in Central America with his Panama Canal Treaty.
William Howard Taft also achieved much in his one term as president. It was his Department of Justice that busted the Standard Oil monopoly. Taft forcefully advocated a central bank for the United States, although that project was not completed until the year after he lost the presidency to Woodrow Wilson. Taft urged free trade with Canada and negotiated the treaty that ended a century of rancorous North American waterway disputes.
Stricter regulation of vaping
Dramatic reductions in the burning of coal
Donald Trump: Americas Greatest President
President Trump is leaving a vacuum that will not be filled by the Biden administration. His accomplishments include: three supreme court justices many federal judges low tolerance for Chinas blackmail and dreams of conquering the world laughter at Paris Climate Control taxes on average Americans lowered taxes on all Americans let us keep our health coverage brought back manufacturing eliminating Chinas dangerous role in our manufacturing exposed the deep state and the Washington swamp energy independence exposed the hatred of Democrats and media found the radical left in bed with antifa and Marxist BLM stood up for all races, including whites supported all religions including Christians ramrodded the vaccine and produced kept the economy open and inspired people canceled outdated and prohibitive regulations produced the greatest economic recovery in history fought the nations most corrupt election in history exposed the rot from sanctuary cities took no pay or bribes made USA great with its military and economic power stopped wars defeated the lies and corruption of the impeachments and Mueller probe and etc.
Americans, brace yourselves for the onslaught the left deserves it.
Michael C. Welch, Topeka
Don’t Miss: Is There A Trump Rally Tonight
Why President Trump Is Best For Us National Security
OPINION This is my second piece on why Trump is best for U.S. national security. While some bemoan President Trumps Tweets or behavior, I prefer to focus on policy. Specifically, national security policy.
And in that regard President Trump should be the clear choice for any U.S. citizen truly concerned about protecting America and keeping it strong in an increasingly dangerous and unstable world.
Earlier I explained how Trump is effectively countering the greatest existential threat to the United States today and for the next coming decades China. The first and only president to do so in decades. That alone should make Trump the national security choice for President in 2020.
However, while China is the most significant threat to the U.S. today and increasingly so in the next decades it is not the only threat. Russia is a serious secondary threat.
Despite its shrinking population and diminished economy , Russia under Vladimir Putin has rebuilt and modernized its armed forces dramatically in the past ten years and still remains a threat to Americas NATO allies in Europe as well as U.S. interests in the Mediterranean and elsewhere.
Russia also still has a substantial espionage and disinformation apparatus, and of course the only nuclear capability able to destroy the United States. Putins willingness to flirt with a China military alliance is also a serious concern. While clearly a second-order threat to the U.S., Russia still poses major challenges.